Bessann H Watson joined the firm in 2005 and began a practice focused on sophisticated financial strategies. Founded in part on the depth and breadth of her prior multi-faceted career, she brings a background in business development, income producing real estate, and master planning.
Creating broad, deep and inspiring solutions to clients' challenges and hopes, Bessann has co-founded the firm with a focus on delivering graceful strategies and lifelong relationships with a tailored, productive, and individual approach.
- General Securities Representative (FINRA Series 7)
- Investment Company and Variable Contracts (FINRA Series 6)
- Uniform Investment Advisor Registered Representative (FINRA Series 66)
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity Licensed (FL 2-15)
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC®)
- Certified Exit Planner (CExP™)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®)
- Million Dollar Round Table Qualifier
- Million Dollar Round Table Court of the Table Qualifier
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian, AR insurance license #8087599, CA insurance license #0I59673.